Welcome to Bulli Surf Life Saving Club.
Our venue is located on Bulli Beach in the Northern suburbs of Wollongong and offers sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean via floor to ceiling windows. It is an ideal space to hold birthday celebrations, engagement parties, wedding ceremonies and receptions, corporate events, a celebration of life or memorial service. A roomy balcony caters for a number of guests as they enjoy the salty air and sea breeze.
We invite you to come and inspect our space and see what makes our venue the perfect choice to make your occasion memorable.
Please contact us so we can assist you with your needs.
Our Function Room
Bulli Surf Life Saving Club has a designated bar area for your BYO Alcohol only function and a fully equipped caterers kitchen. To create a comfortable atmosphere, we recommend keeping guest numbers to around 100 pax however this is negotiable, so feel free to discuss with us.
· Exclusive use of the venue including balcony area;
· Cleaning of the venue before and after;
· All existing furniture configured to your requirement;
· Kitchen facilities for external caterers including refrigerators, dishwasher, convection oven, hot box and more;
· Bar facilities including refrigerators, glasswasher, ice maker, limited glassware and more;
· Built in audio visual system including two large TV screens, projector, drop down screen and cordless microphone
· Quality sound system;
· Men’s, women’s and accessible restrooms.;
· Accessible lift on request;
Note: Please see our Function Room Hire Terms & Conditions here