Branch Championships - helpers required
What a great success last Saturday was with the club hosting the Junior Illawarra Branch Surf Life Saving Championships, thank you to all our volunteers that helped in the preparations and on the day.
And now, we do it all again, this Sunday 17 February for Senior Branch Championships at Bulli Beach.
1. Parking attendants 6.30am to 9am...Surf Club and Shamrocks.
2. Drink sellers 8am to 12noon 12noon to finish approx 4pm
3. Carnival arena and tent setup 5.30am to 8am
4. Working party from 8am... boat and main carnival area.... on standby during the carnival to assist on beach with any arena changes
5. Food helpers... packing and distributing food to officials etc from 9am to 3pm
6. Carnival arena and tent take down at end of carnival approx 4pm
7. Extra Patrol members 8.30 to 12 noon and 12noon to finish approx 4pm
8. IRB Drivers and Crew.
Helpers to wear club attire, if possible. We do have some Bulli workparty shirts available.
If you are a qualified patrol member, please wear full patrol gear.
Thank you to the members that have already committed to help on Sunday.
Please reply asap to email@example.com if you can give some time on Sunday.