Join or Renew your Membership
2013-2014 MEMBERSHIP FEES
Active (18+), Reserve Active and Long Service $50.00 (plus $30 for gym by application)
Junior (15-18 Yrs) $40.00
Associate member $50.00
Award member $50.00
General (Nipper Parent) $30.00 (not eligible to use gym)
Nipper Kid (5-14Yrs) $50.00
Family membership $150.00 (2 adults & 2 children under 18)
and $20 each child thereafter.
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP ONLINE!
GO TO www.lifesavingonline.com.au
On this site you can:
renew your membership, update your personal details, check your awards, see your patrol roster
& keep up-to-date with your patrol hours.
1) Visit www.lifesavingonline.com.au
2) If you have used Lifesaving Online before go to the Login tab. If you have forgotten your username and/or password, follow the links to receive you login details (PLEASE NOTE THE CLUB CANNOT ACCESS OR PROVIDE THESE DETAILS TO YOU.)
3) If you have not used Lifesaving Online before go to the Register Tab, Follow the instructions to
register and receive a confirmation email or sms. When you receive your confirmation email or sms
follow the instructions to activate your account. Your details must match up with what is recorded in
Surfguard. Contact Maria on 0407134787or email@example.com if you can not register
4) Once you have activated your account or logged in click on the link to renew your membership.
5) Please check your details carefully and make any changes. Ensure your email address is
correct. This email address is the one the surf club will use for you.
6) Read and tick the declaration agreement boxes at the bottom of the page.
7) Please note, each club member will need to complete this process. If you have a family membership, please ensure you renew each individual member separately.
8) You will then be directed to the payment gateway (where you can pay your membership by credit card).
TO PAY ONLINE:
1) Once you have renewed your membership, you will be prompted to pay your fees online
(or visit www.slsa.com.au and click on the payment gateway link.
1) Ensure BULLI appears as the club or service to be paid.
2) Choose “Membership Fee” category from the drop down menu.
3) Write in your name in the payment details field (VERY IMPORTANT!)
4) Enter your CREDIT CARD details, confirm your payment details, add your email address & submit.
5) Your membership renewal and payment are now complete. A receipt will be emailed to you if you have provided your email address.
IF YOU RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP ONLINE THERE IS NO NEED TO HAND IN MEMBERSHIP FORMS.
YOU CAN STILL RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP, THE GOOD OLD FASHION WAY,
1) Go to www.bullisurfclub.com.au, click on Join/Renew now, go to bottom of page and you can
download and print off membership form, fill this out and return with payment (or pay online)
to BARRY ADAMS OR KEITH CALDWELL
2) Call into Barry and Denise Adams, 114 Farrell Road, Bulli and pick up form.
WE WILL TAKE SENIOR REGISTRATIONS FOR 1/2 HOUR BEFORE AGM
AND Sunday 15 and 29 September 2013 10am-1pm.
NEED A HAND????? If you have any problems with the online renewal process,
please contact Maria Caldwell (Club Registrar)firstname.lastname@example.org or Mobile 0407134787