U19 Male Boat Crew - Illawarra Surf Sports Team of the Year
WINNERS SURF SPORTS TEAM OF THE YEAR BULLI U19 MALE BOAT CREW (Shane Geloven (sweep), Albert Smeaton, Iszak Lunney, Kylie Mercer & Toby Allnutt)
The crew had an outstanding season and all are committed towards their discipline with training & commitment to surf boat rowing. The boat crew all come from rowing pedigree with their fathers, uncles and brothers part of the legendary Bulli Boat Crews of the past 30 years.
Their results speak for themselves;
- World Life Saving Championships – 1st U19 Male Boat
- Australian Surf Life Saving Championships – 1st U19 Male Boat & Boat Relay finalist
- NSW Surf Life Saving Championships – 2nd Boat Relay, finalists U19 Boat
- South Coast Boat Series – 1st U19 Point-score & 1st Champion Surf Boat Club
- Illawarra Surf Life Saving Championships – 2nd Boat Relay & 3rd U19 Boat
- NSW Navy Surf Boat Series – 1st U19 Male Boat Crew
- Young Guns Boat Carnival – 4th U19 Male Boat
- Australian Surf Rowers League – NSW Reps in U19 Male Boat
Well done guys a richly deserved award!