Bulli win Illawarra Surf Sports Club of the Year
Well done to all of our surf sports athletes who helped the club gain the award of ILLAWARRA SURF SPORTS CLUB OF THE YEAR
This season saw the club win the Illawarra Branch Point-score for the 8th consecutive year.
Listed below show the number of medals won at Branch, State, National & World level.
Also highlighted are member numbers that represented at Branch, State & National level.
- Bulli SLSC placed 3rd in the New South Wales Surf Life Saving Pool Rescue Championships
- Bulli SLSC placed 5th in the New South Wales Surf Life Saving Endurance Championships
- Bulli SLSC placed 13th in the New South Wales Surf Life Saving Championships
- Bulli SLSC won the South Coast Boat Series
- Illawarra Branch Championships 249 medals won by club members – club record
- NSW Surf Life Saving Championships 15 medals ( 1 Gold – 9 Silver – 5 Bronze)
- NSW Surf Life Saving Pool Rescue Championships 32 medals ( 8 Gold – 12 Silver – 12 Bronze)
- NSW Surf Life Saving Endurance Championships 11 medals ( 2 Gold – 6 Silver – 3 Bronze)
- Australian Surf Life Saving Championships 6 medals won (1 Gold – 2 Silver – 3 Bronze)
- Australian Surf Life Saving Pool Rescue Championships 7 medals ( 4 Gold – 3 Bronze)
- World Life Saving Championships 8 medals (3 Gold – 2 Silver – 3 Bronze)
- Illawarra Branch Team selection of 17 members
- NSW Inter-State Team selection of 4 members
- NSW Talented Athletes Program 4 members
- Tasmanian Inter-State Team selection of 2 members
- Australian Surf Rowers League NSW Team – 1 Boat Crew
- National HP Squad 2 members
- Australian Life Saving Team World Championships 1 member